Sunday, February 21, 2010
No sardines? I'll show you no sardines . . .
This is what happens when you tell the pizza guy to leave off the sardines.
Actually, this is what happens when you have a late meal, get lazy, and leave the empty pizza box lying around. Why the hell the cat would want to lay in it, I have no idea (it couldn't have still been warm). Not to mention it was covered in grease, and she's a very fastidious cat (can't stand to have dirty paws).
Although . . . maybe she had been licking the bottom of the box and when I rounded the corner, she decided to act natural:
"What? No, I wasn't trying people food. This is a bed. That's all it is. Just a bed. Go about your business, nothing to see here."
(on a side note, I obviously need to practice more with my camera-phone. Talk about a crappy picture).
